1) You start with the low E string, pull through the tailpiece and position it in place.
2) Put the bridge back and pull the string through the tuner hole. You keep tension on the tail piece so it stays in place.
3) Next your right hand should be over the fingerboard and under the string at the 7th fret. Take the slack and wrap it once over the top, and bend the string so it’s out of your way.
4) You start winding in a counter clockwise motion (you can use a peg string winder so you can restring your guitar in a fraction of the time).
5) You repeat the rest of the strings in the same way (A, D, G, B, E). Make sure you bend the string a little and guide the ball end into the tailpiece. The strings should always wrap towards the inside of the peg head.
6) Tune the guitar and
7) Clip the strings as close as possible to the tuning post