Discover Valuable Secrets for Making Professional Quality Recordings at Home
The author, Karl Coryat, will teach you how to think in terms of three simple “dimensions of sound,” and discover step by step how this can help you achieve amazingly clean recordings with maximum impact.
Here are some other great tips you’ll learn from Karl’s home recording book:
- How to make even the noisiest gear dead quiet
- Getting instruments to sound crisp and distinct in a mix
- Making drum programs and sequences sound like they were played live
- Getting the most out of a limited number of tracks or mixer channels
- Blending tracks together into a professional-sounding mix
- Fun projects and exercises to sharpen your ear for sound
- How to avoid the most common mistakes amateur recording enthusiasts make.