The World’s Leading International Songwriting Competition is here now. Deadline May 30th, 2014
The 19th Annual USA Songwriting competition has a great history of recognizing songwriters, bands, composers and recording artists worldwide.
Here’s a look at the prizes and additional information….
- Grand Prize of US $50,000 in Cash & Merchandise!
- Overall Second Prize: $9,000 worth of Merchandise
- Overall Third Prize: $6500 worth of merchandise
- 15 First Place Category Prizes: $2,200 worth of merchandise
- 20 Honorable Mentions: $350 worth of merchandise
- Radio Airplay in over 60 cities in the US, Canada, as well as XM Satellite Radio
- 15 different categories: Pop, Rock/Alternative, Country, R&B, Gospel/Inspirational, Folk, Latin, Jazz, Hip-Hop/Rap, Childrens, World, Dance/Electronica, Novelty/Comedy, and Lyrics Only
- Music Industry Professionals e.g. record label producers and publishers etc.will determine the winners.
This competition offers a shot at the big time for songwriters, bands, and original solo artists around the world.
Deadline: Enter by May 30th, 2014
Entry Free: $35 per entry
It only takes a few minutes to complete your entry, so If you have your original song(s) ready, make sure you click here to enter now.
Remember, you’ll never know if you can win if you don’t try.
To your music success,